The Frysta series blast freezers are designed with ease of use in mind. To get the optimal functionality from your unit, remember these few important items.
1 - The Frysta blast freezers require plenty of space to exhaust the heat created and drawn from the cabinet. Be sure there is a minimum of 4 inches or 10 centimeters of clear space on the back, sides, and top of the unit.
2 - Repeatedly starting and stopping the unit in a short time frame will reduce the compressor's life expectancy.
3 - On first use, determine the time to chill/freeze your typical item using this simple procedure.
- With the item at the typical starting temperature, place the temperature probe so the point is in the middle.
- Place the item on a tray and into the cabinet.
- Press the Blast Chill or Blast Freeze button and press Start.
- Every 30 minutes, check the temperature of the temperature probe using the Probe button.
- Once the probe is at the desired temperature, you will have a basic time for chilling or freezing that item.