PREP TIME: 10-15 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
4 Organic Sweet Corn, silk and husk removed
2 Tbsp Organic Unsalted Butter, Room Temp
Organic Sea Salt, to taste
Optional: 2 Fresh Rosemary Sprigs
1. Preheat water bath to 184 degrees F.
2. Place corn in a 1 (1 gallon) vacuum pouch. Add butter and sprinkle desired amount of sea salt. (Optional: place rosemary inside bag). Use your Vac ‘n Seal, Vac ‘n Seal Elite, or remove as much air as possible and seal the bag.
3. Carefully place vacuum sealed pouch into the water bath for 30 minutes.
4. Once timer is up, take corn from water bath (be careful as the bag will be hot).
5. Let corn cool for several minutes, place on large plate, and serve!