PREP TIME: 10minutes
COOK TIME: 45 minutes
6 Organic 100% Grass-fed Links
1/8 Tsp. Garlic Powder
1/8 Tsp. Ground Cumin
2 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
Salt and Pepper to taste
6 Organic Hotdog Buns
Toppings: Dress your links as you please
1. Preheat the water bath to 155 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, combine and mix the garlic powder, ground cumin, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
3. Place a single layer of hotdog links in a 1 (1 gallon) vacuum pouch. Evenly and carefully pour the seasoning mix over the hotdog links in pouch. Use your Vac ‘n Seal, Vac ‘n Seal Elite, Chamber Vac Elite, or remove as much air as possible and seal the bag.
4. Place pouch(es) into the water bath and cook for 45 minutes.
5. While hotdog links are cooking, set your oven to 300 degrees F and place your hotdog buns in oven about 7-10 minutes before timer I up.
6. Once the timer is up, take the vacuum pouch from the water bath (be careful as the bag will be hot). Use tongs to remove the hotdog links.
7. Nestle the links into the warm buns, dress them up as you like, and enjoy!