PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 3 Hours
4 Organic Red Beets, peeled and chopped
½ Cup Organic Walnuts, chopped
½ Cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled or Chopped
1 Garlic Clove, Minced
½ Tsp. Dried Oregano
2 Sprigs Organic Parsley (or to taste)
1 Tsp. Organic Sea or Celtic Salt
½ Tsp. Organic Ground Black Pepper
1 Tbsp Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ Cup Organic Balsamic Vinegar
1. Preheat water bath to 185 degrees F.
2. In large bowl, combine and slowly mix beets, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic, EVOO, and balsamic vinegar. Transfer into 2 vacuum seal pouches so beets aren’t too crowded. Use your Vertical Vac Elite or remove as much air as possible and seal the bag with moist setting.
3. Submerge pouches in water bath for 3 hours.
4. Once timer is up, remove from water bath (be careful as the bag will be hot).
5. Transfer beets to a large bowl and sprinkle some feta cheese and chopped walnuts. Serve on their own as a side dish or toss in a green salad!