Enjoy this absolutely perfect sous vide cold brew recipe Less acidity, more energy - customize your way!
The Perfect Cold Brew
SERVINGS: 6 people
PREP TIME: 10-15 minutes
COOK TIME: 120 minutes
4 Cups Filtered Water
½ Cup of your favorite coffee, Ground
2 12 oz Mason Jars
1. Preheat water bath to 150 degrees F.
2. Combine coffee and water, then split evenly between two jars.
3. Put on lids and close finger-tip tight.
4. Add jars to water bath and cook for two hours.
5. When time is up, carefully remove the jars from the water bath (it will be hot).
5. Filter the coffee through coffee filter into a large jug.
6. Store in your refrigerator for up to 10 days.
7. Optional: Customize & enjoy with either a splash of milk, sugar, ice or all the above!